02 May 2018
Northstar Ventures’ Director Ian Richards and other members of the Northstar Team will be touring the region at North East Fund organised events during May and June. We’ll be there to answer any questions and see what we can help you with, at the Introducing the North East Fund events.
The North East Fund, supported by the European Regional Development Fund, is investing £120m in businesses across Tyne & Wear, Durham and Northumberland. It comprises of five separate funds and we are delighted that Northstar has been chosen to manage the Innovation Fund.
We have £27million to invest in the most innovative entrepreneurs with strong teams and global ambitions. We’re open to all sectors and are always happy to have a chat with you about your ideas, your business and how we can help.
Along with the other fund managers, we’ll be in your area really soon:
• Sunderland Software City 10th May 8.30-10.30am
• Northumberland, Wansbeck Workspace 11th May 8.30-10.30am
• South Tyneside, Jarrow Hall 18th May 10.30-12noon
• Durham, Ramside Hall 25th May 8.30-10.30am
• Newcastle, City Library 30th May 10am-12noon
• North Tyneside, Town Hall 13th June 8.30-10.30am
• Gateshead, Northern Design Centre 20th June 8.30-10.30am
To book your place go to http://www.northeastfund.org/events
We look forward to seeing you there!